Some preventative maintenance is carried out whenever a field engineer is fixing a faulty machine, but preventative maintenance work is also available to end users who have not entered into a formal annual support contract.
Preventative maintenance visits can be carried out on single or multiple printers; pricing will vary depending on how many printers are on site.
The Service and Preventative maintenance will include the following:
• Remove printer outer shell and inspect / clean all drive belts, sensors, drive rollers, feed rollers, spools and feed mechanism.
• An inspection of the printheads / platen rollers / and media guides - clean, re-align and adjust if necessary, test
• Inspect processor boards - for traces of damaged circuitry
• Inspect power supply - ensure that safety standards are met
• Label/ribbon-test, match, check and advice on quality issues
• Re-assemble and clean internal areas of the printer
• Complete test prints and report (all findings) to end user and also provide recommendations for future use
• Technical advice and guidance