The next generation xi series, now with more intelligence and industrial brawn.
The ZT600 Series advances the legacy of the Xi Series printers to combine rugged durability and exceptional performance on a user-friendly, future-ready platform. These next-generation workhorses are designed to help you navigate the rapidly evolving business landscape. So, whether you’re concerned about growing production line demands, increasing operational complexities, integrating disparate systems or controlling investment costs, the ZT600 Series industrial printers have you covered today – and for years to come.
The ZT600 Series offers two models — the ZT610 and the ZT620 – see datasheet for comparison of models.
• Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
• Construction: Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window
• Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading
• Thin film printhead with E3™ Element Energy™ Equalizer for superior print quality
• Communications: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, Gigabit Ethernet,Bluetooth 4.0
• Highly visible color display that turns red when the printer is in an error state allows operators to determine printer status from a distance
• Simplified icon menu navigation system categorizes settings into logical groups of functions
• Operating System: Link-OS®
• Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm / 300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional) / 600 dpi/24 dots per mm (optional for ZT610 only)
• Memory: 1 GB RAM memory / 2 GB on-board linear Flash memory
• Maximum Print Width:
– ZT610: 4.09″/104 mm
– ZT620: 6.6″/168 mm
• Maximum Print: Speed
– ZT610: 14 ips/356 mm per second
– ZT620: 12 ips/305 mm per second
• Media Sensors: Dual media sensors: transmissive and reflective
• Maximum Continuous Print Length
• 203 dpi: 150″/3810 mm
• 300 dpi: 100″/2540 mm
• 600 dpi: 30″/762 mm
• 203 dpi: 80″/2032 mm
• 300 dpi: 80″/2032 mm
• Media Width:
– ZT610: 0.79″/20 mm to 4.5″/114 mm
– ZT620: 2.0″/51 mm to 7.1″/180 mm
• Maximum Media Roll Size: 8.0″/203 mm O.D. on a 3″/76 mm I.D. core
• Thickness: 0.0023″/0.058 mm to 0.010″/0.25 mm
• Media Types: Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark
• Standard Length: 1476’/450 m
– ZT610: 0.79″/20 mm to 4.33″/110 mm
– ZT620: 2.0″/51 mm to 6.7″/170 mm
• Core: 1.0″/25.4 mm I.D.
• Environmental Operating Temperature:
– Thermal transfer = 40ºF to 104ºF/5ºC to 40ºC
– Direct thermal = 32ºF to 104ºF/0ºC to 40ºC
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
• Storage/Transportation Temperature: -22F to 140F/-30C to 60C
• Storage Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
• Electrical: Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 90-265 VAC, 47-63Hz, rated at 250 Watts / ENERGY STAR qualified
• Agency Approvals: IEC 60950, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, cTUVus, CE Marking, FCC-B, ICES-003, VCCI, C-Tick, NOM, S-Mark (Arg), CCC, CU, BSMI, KCC, SABS, IN-Metro
• ZT610 closed:
– Length: 19.88″/505 mm
– Width: 10.56″/268.2 mm
– Height: 15.58″/395.68 mm
– Weight: 50 lbs/22.7 kg
• ZT620 closed:
– Length: 19.88″/505 mm
– Width: 13.44″/341.45 mm
– Height: 15.58″/395.68 mm
– Weight: 57.4 lbs/26 kg
• Development Tools: With faster, easier and smarter integration of Zebra printers with your devices and applications, your Zebra printing solutions are up and running in less time, with less cost.
• Management Tools: Minimize IT effort and maximize IT control with Print DNA management tools — the easy way to add and manage any number of printers, anywhere — from a handful of printers to thousands of printers all around the world.
• Productivity Tools: Reach new levels of productivity with innovations that streamline tasks and workflow optimize device performance and solve tomorrow’s printing problems today.
• Visibility Tools: Regardless of whether or not you have an existing Mobile Device Management solution in place, robust Visibility Tools provide unparalleled insight into printer health, usage and performance
Print DNA features may vary by model and a Support Contract may be required. For more information, please visit: www.zebra.com/printdna
• ZBI 2.0™ – Optional powerful programming language that lets printers run standalone applications, connect to peripherals and much more.
• ZPL and ZPL II® – Zebra Programming Language provides sophisticated label formatting and printer control, and is compatible with all Zebra printers.
• XML-enabled Printing – allows XML communications for barcode label printing.
• Linear Barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2- or 5-digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
• 2D Barcodes: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, TLC 39, MicroPDF, RSS-14 (and composite), Aztec
16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap and two resident scalable ZPL fonts
Asian and other international scalable and smooth bitmapped fonts
Unicode™: For multi-language printing
Downloadable objects include graphics, scalable and bitmap fonts, label templates and formats
IBM Code Page 850 international character sets are available in the fonts A, B, C, D, E, F, G and 0 through software control
Code Page 1250, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 Support with font 0
32 MB user available DRAM
512 MB user available on-board Flash
• Connectivity: Two open communication slots to add internal cards for 802.11ac, parallel,
Ethernet, and applicator interface. IPv6 option is available as an external dongle attached to a parallel port.
• Media Handling: Rewind: Internally rewinds a full roll of printed labels on 3″ core, or peels and rewinds liner.
Cutter: Front-mount guillotine cutter and catch tray
Ink-side in ribbon supply spindle
• RFID:Supports tags compatible with: UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 and RAIN RFID protocols
Integrated RFID system is user-upgradable in the field and available on both 4″ and 6″ models
Adaptive Encoding Technology automatically selects optimum encode settings
• Display: Brightly lit, 4.3-inch full-color touch display with clear navigation and immediate
status visibility and support
• Keyboard Display Unit: ZKDU™ keyboard display units for stand-alone printing applications