Developed in-house by labelling experts with over 30 years experience
Developed in-house by labelling experts with over 30 years experience, Ultralabel is a sophisticated, easy to use labelling software which makes light work of creating complex labels. It is a powerful and up-to-date Windows™-based package with a simple user-friendly interface, making label creation the easiest yet.
UltraLabel can be used as a single standalone application or as a network package, allowing several simultaneous users to run the software from any station on the network. Software versions include: Full design mode (where the design element is fully password protected for security), Print only & Ultralabel Lite (which uses an embedded data list function and is designed mainly for simple label formats, without integration).
• Simple label design and print modulesare coupled with all the database andmedia design tools you will ever need.
• A range of comprehensive date variableshelp prevent “illegal” dates and by using thedatabase and other restricted variables,you will reduce the risk of input errors andtime-wasting duplication of data.
• A wide range of field types (such asbarcodes, text & graphics) allow thesimple creation of complex label formats.
• Designed so that it can be used with anylabel printer including UltraTech, GoDEX™,TSC™, Toshiba TEC™, Zebra™ & Sato™(using standard embedded drivers) or anyother printer (with a supported Windows™driver).
• Pre-designed self adhesive & box endlabel templates are supplied for many ofthe major multiples (Including Tesco,Waitrose, Asda etc.)
• Can also be used to create SSCC, Odette,pallet type label templates.
• Works with SQL, Excel & other databasesto allow the clients own existing data to beeasily used.
• Customisable print queue facilities &product look-up capability allows theflexibility and organisation that you need.
*All trademarks are recognised and used for comparative purposes only. Ultralabel is not endorsed by any of these manufacturers.
• Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista
• Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 (minimum) or higher
• Memory and Hard drive space: 4 GB RAM / 60 Meg Free hard drive space (minimum)
• Toshiba TEC™
• Carl Valentin™
• and any other printer with a supported Windows™ Driver
• Full Version
• Print Only
• Software Upgrade
• Software Development
• Support & Training
First Full Version – £475
Additional copies (full version) on same site – £250
Print Only Copy – £200
Upgrade from existing WLP2 Labelling Software – £149
Ultralabel Lite (email support only – £145
Installation & Training (1/2 day) – £399
Installation & Training (full day) – £554
Special Software Development – £450
Reseller branding custom design – £100