Godex EZ2250i/EZ2350i- Media Loading
Godex EZ2250i/EZ2350i- Calibration
A feature rich, mid-range industrial printer suitable for most applications
Packed with all the features you need, this mid-range industrial barcode printer with its all metal mechanism design featuring die-cast center plane and base is perfect for high volume applications.
The colour TFT LCD display is very easy to use and also facilitates standalone operation, without being connected to a PC if you need this, for the ultimate in flexibility. USB host is also supplied as standard, so your label artwork when being used as standalone can be taken from a separate USB flash drive. It also features an automatic, self adjustment feature, to switch between coated inside or outside ribbons with ease.
This industrial printer is also supplied with FREE GoLabel label design software (which you download once your printer arrives), that allows you to build your own labels easily and efficiently…no graphic design experience required. If you prefer to use your existing labelling software, thats also fine as GODEX printers work with all leading labelling software packages. Find our more about GoLabel Label Design Software here.
Supplied as standard:
• 16MB SDRAM and 8 MB Flash memory–including 4 MB user-available memory storage for downloadable objects
• Print speed: Up to 5″/127 mm per second
• Prints labels up to 4.09″/104mm in width
• Colour TFT LCD and operation panel for easy and intuitive operation
• USB Host for extension memory and standalone operation
• All metal, industrial enclosure and print mechanism
• Automatic self adjustment for coated inside/outside ribbons
• 300 DPI resolution