Rubberized contact points protect the GS220 from drops & shock
The GS220 is an affordable hand-held laser barcode scanner suitable for all general purpose barcode scanning applications.
• Equipped with world class laser technology for fast accurate barcode scanning.
• Reads all popular standard 1D barcodes meeting most application requirements.
• Ergonomic trigger and handle design decreases fatigue from continuous operation
• Rubberized contact points protect the GS220 from drops & shock.
• System Interface: USB2.0
• Scan Pattern: Single line
• Light Source: Visible Laser Diode 650nm±10nm
• Visual Indicators: Green=laser shines, ready to scan / red= successfully decoding
• Scan Speed: 72scans/second
• Depth Of Field: 9”**
• Resolution: 4mil
• Scan Angle: Horizontal : 46° maximum
• Pitch, Skew: 68°, 52°maximum
• Decode Capabilities: Codabar, Code 3 of 9 including PARAF, Interleaved 2 of 5, Straight 2 of 5 Industrial, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 11, Code 93, Code 128, UPC, EAN/JAN, China Postal Code, GS1 DataBar. 2005 Sunrise/GTIN compliant
• Input Voltage: 5VDC ±0.25V
• Agency Approvals: class A, BSMI
• Laser Level: Class 1; IEC60825-1, EN60825-1
• Operation Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
• Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Light Levels: 4842LUX(450m candlelight)
• Drop: Designed to withstand 1m drops
• Environmental Sealing: Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants
• Length: 110mm
• Height: 153mm
• Width: 70mm
• Weight: 120g
* Specifications are subject to change without notice. All company and/or product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.