The Axicon 7015 barcode verifier is designed to verify large linear barcodes with a maximum width (including quiet zones) of 195 mm.
The Axicon 7015 barcode verifier is designed to verify large linear barcodes with a maximum width (including quiet zones) of 195 mm. This means it can be used to check all barcodes used in general distribution, whether they appear on outer cases or on pallet labels (EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF-14 and GS1-128). For anyone printing 100% sized ITF-14 symbols, or A5 or larger pallet labels, this verifier is perfect.
ISO/IEC verification with ANSI option, traditional verification, symbology auto-discrimination, automatic variable aperture, scan saving and loading, static reflectance meter, display of x-dimension and magnification, individual bar and space dimensional analysis. Product look-up option and other software plugins are also available.
Designed to function with any PC running any currently supported version of Microsoft Windows, or the Axicon PV-1000 portable display unit. Software is always updated to meet latest requirements of the GS1 General Specifications, and is available free of charge from our website.
• Symbologies verified: EAN-8, EAN-13 and UPC-A (with or without add-ons), UPC-E, GS1 DataBar (all symbols), ITF-14,
GS1-128, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, ITF, MSI Plessey, (all symbols no wider than 195mm).
• Application standards: AIAG, Belgian Pharmacodes (MSI and Unique), CIP39, Coupon Codes (UK, USA, Euro), GS1 Application Identifier Check, HIBC, ISBN/ISSN, Italian Pharmacode (IMH), LPPR, M&S, PZN, SISAC, Variable Measure Codes (Branded, Instore, Australian).
• Analysis: All ISO/IEC parameters, ANSI option, decodability per symbol character, nominal x-dimension, average bar gain, check digit validation, print contrast measurement (PCS), wide-to-narrow ratio, symbol structure, quiet zones.
• Calibration logging: Record of date and time for ISO 9001 records
• Configurable options: Simplified pass/fail display, number of scans per verification, pass grade, print and file save options, audible warnings, calibration reminder, check digit validation, report generation tool, GTIN validation (with appropriate database). CSV file saving, user data, data checking for various applications
• Dimensions: 215 x 125 x 95 mm (8.4” x 4.9” x 3.7”)
• Weight: 1.18kg
• IP options: Also available with IP50 rated protection
• Construction: ABS plastic, CCD sensor, LED illumination
• Interface and power consumption: USB. 180mA at 5v.
• Aperture reference numbers: 08, 10 and 20
• Wavelength of light: 660 nm
• Maximum scan width: 195 mm (7.6”)
• Regulatory approvals: CE marking (compliant with RoHS and EMC directives). Compliant with ISO/IEC 15416 and ISO/IEC 15426-1. Can meet the requirements of 21 CFR part 11.
• Operating range: Operating temperature: 10° to 40°C / Storage temperature: -20° to 70°C / Relative humidity: 25% to 80% @ 40°C non-condensing.
• Warranty: Two years parts and labour – return to bench.