The Axicon 6025-S is designed to verify small linear barcodes typically used on products scanned at the retail point-of-sale, or pharmaceutical products scanned at the point-of-care.
The Axicon 6025-S is designed to verify small linear barcodes (with a maximum length, including quiet zones, of 66 mm) typically used on products scanned at the retail point-of-sale, or pharmaceutical products scanned at the point-of-care. These barcodes include EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 128, HIBC, GS1 DataBar, GS1-128, CIP 39 and Laetus Pharmacode.
The ‘S’ range of Axicon verifiers has a continuous scan feature, which means that obtaining at least ten different readings throughout the height of the barcode (as required by ISO/IEC) is much faster. Simply place the verifier slightly above or below the barcode, press the trigger and slide the verifier over the code – in less than a second you can have results of up to 100 scans of the code at different points in the bar height.
Designed to function with any PC running any currently supported version of Microsoft Windows. The software is always updated to meet latest requirements of the GS1 General Specifications, and is available free of charge from our website.
• Symbologies verified: EAN-8, EAN-13 and UPC-A (with or without add-ons), UPC-E, GS1 DataBar (all symbols), ITF-14, GS1-128, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, ITF, MSI Plessey, (all symbols no wider than 66mm).
• Application standards: AIAG, Belgian Pharmacodes (MSI and Unique), CIP39, Coupon Codes (UK, USA, Euro), GS1 Application Identifier Check, HIBC, ISBN/ISSN, Italian Pharmacode (IMH), LPPR, M&S, PZN, SISAC, Variable Measure Codes (Branded, Instore, Australian).
• Analysis: All ISO/IEC parameters, ANSI option, decodability per symbol character, nominal x-dimension, average bar gain, check digit validation, print contrast measurement (PCS), wide-to-narrow ratio, symbol structure, quiet zones.
• Calibration logging: Record of date and time for ISO 9001 records
• Configurable options: Simplified pass/fail display, number of scans per verification, pass grade, print and file save options, audible warnings, calibration reminder, check digit validation, report generation tool, GTIN validation (with appropriate database). CSV file saving, user data, data checking for various applications
• Dimensions: 190 x 95 x 70 mm (7.5” x 3.7” x 2.8”)
• Weight: 250 g (8.82 oz)
• Construction: ABS plastic, CCD sensor, LED illumination
• Interface and power consumption: USB 2.0. 130mA at 5v.
• Aperture reference numbers: 03, 05, 06, 10, and 20
• Wavelength of light: 660 nm
• Maximum scan width: 66mm (2.6”)
• Regulatory approvals: CE marking (compliant with RoHS and EMC directives). Compliant with ISO/IEC 15416 and ISO/IEC 15426-1. Can meet the requirements of 21 CFR part 11.
• Operating range: Operating temperature: 10° to 40°C / Storage temperature: -20° to 70°C / Relative humidity: 25% to 80% @ 40°C non-condensing.
• Warranty: Two years parts and labour – return to bench.