The Axicon 6015 is designed to verify linear barcodes such as EAN and UPC barcodes used on products scanned at the retail point-of-sale.
The Axicon 6015 is designed to verify linear barcodes (with a maximum width, including quiet zones, of 66 mm) such as EAN and UPC barcodes used on products scanned at the retail point-of-sale. This verifier is perfect for product manufacturers, label printers, printers and packagers, and pre-press studios. It is widely used by major retailers worldwide.
Light weight and portable, needing only a USB connection. Verifies to ISO/IEC standards, with ANSI reporting as an option. Results are immediately displayed on screen, and reports can be printed or e-mailed for remote diagnosis. Reports may be saved automatically to support ISO 9001 quality control procedures. Simple user-friendly calibration, and configuration of how results are displayed.
Designed to function with any PC running any currently supported version of Microsoft Windows, or the Axicon PV-1000 portable display unit. Software is always updated to meet latest requirements of the GS1 General Specifications, and is available free of charge from the Axicon website.
• Symbologies verified: EAN-8, EAN-13 and UPC-A (with or without add-ons), UPC-E, GS1 DataBar (all symbols), ITF-14, GS1-128, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, ITF, MSI Plessey (all symbols no wider than 66mm)
• Application standards: AIAG, Belgian Pharmacodes (MSI and Unique), CIP39, Coupon Codes (UK, USA, Euro), GS1 Application Identifier check, HIBC, ISBN/ISSN, Italian Pharmacode (IMH), LPPR, M&S, PZN, SISAC, Variable Measure Codes (Branded, Instore, Australian)
• Analysis: All ISO/IEC parameters, ANSI option, decodability per symbol character, nominal x-dimension, average bar gain, check digit validation, print contrast measurement (PCS), wide-to-narrow ratio, symbol structure, quiet zones.
• Calibration logging: Record of date and time for ISO 9001 records
• Configurable options: Simplified pass/fail display, number of scans per verification, pass grade, print and file save options, audible warnings, calibration reminder, check digit validation, report generation tool, GTIN validation (with appropriate database). CSV file saving, user data, data checking for various applications
• Dimensions: 175 x 75 x 55 mm (6.9” x 3.0” x 2.2”)
• Weight: 250 g (8.82 oz)
• Construction: ABS plastic, CCD sensor, LED illumination
• Interface and power consumption: USB. 130mA at 5v.
• Aperture reference numbers: 03, 05, 06, 10, and 20
• Wavelength of light: 660 nm
• Maximum scan width: 66 mm (2.6”)
• Regulatory approvals: CE marking (compliant with RoHS and EMC directives) Compliant with ISO/IEC 15416 and ISO/IEC 15426-1. Can meet the requirements of 21 CFR part 11.
• Operating range: Operating temperature: 10° to 40°C / Storage temperature: -20° to 70°C / Relative humidity: 25% to 80% @ 40°C non-condensing.
• Warranty: Two years parts and labour – return to bench.