ARCA Print & Apply Labeller - Linerless
The Linerless is a state of the art ecological, print & apply.
The Linerless is a state of the art ecological print & apply.
• speed and liner maximum width depending on Sato S84 print module installed
• built on a solid anodized aluminium alloy plate, with all the components protected by the rear 61 Shore hardness light polymer shell.
• A safe and most robust machine, designed to last over time
• 6 pneumatic solenoid valves with independent blast and suction, to reduce air consumption (suction is suspended when the label is not on the pad)
• emergency push button
• large diameter (360mm / 14.17”) Linerless reel for very long duration
• paper path rollers numbered for quick loading
• “U arm” for universal positioning
• spray lubrication system for the cutting blade, to minimize the need for cleaning
• built in control panel, with luminous LEDs and soft keys (same functions of the Linerplus model)
• not even one metre of silicon liner to collect or dispose of
• lower purchase cost
• reduction of weight and occupied space, with consequent savings on transport and stocks
• greater capacity of the reels with reduction of replacement operations