ARCA Print & Apply Labeller - Linerless
The Linerless Advanced is a state of the art ecological, print & apply.
The Linerless Advanced is a state of the art ecological print & apply.
• speed and liner maximum width depending on Sato S84 print module installed
• built on a solid anodized aluminium alloy plate, with all the components protected by the rear 61 Shore hardness light polymer shell.
• A safe and most robust machine, designed to last over time
• 6 pneumatic solenoid valves with independent blast and suction, to reduce air consumption (suction is suspended when the label is not on the pad)
• emergency push button
• large diameter (360mm / 14.17”) Linerless reel for very long duration
• paper path rollers numbered for quick loading
• “U arm” for universal positioning
• spray lubrication system for the cutting blade, to minimize the need for cleaning
Equipped with 2.5 inch single colour graphic display, back lit, complete with 4 “smart keys and number keyboard. Multi language menu (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian), divided for three levels of authority between “operator”,
“supervisor” and “maintenance staff”.
All the most advanced electronic functions, included: Quick Set Up, electronic adjustment of the labeling point on the product, Scanmanager functions for the management of a barcode scanner or of a vision system
• not even one metre of silicon liner to collect or dispose of
• lower purchase cost
• reduction of weight and occupied space, with consequent savings on transport and stocks
• greater capacity of the reels with reduction of replacement operations