ARCA Easyliner with Easy Jet Applicator for Glass Line
ARCA Easyliner with HPS200 applicator for Side Applications
ARCA Easyliner with HPS200 for Side Multipack Applications
The Easyliner is an efficient print apply machine, easy to use for any operator, lightweight and low footprint.
The EASYLINER is a competitively priced, efficient print and apply machine which is easy to use for any operator. It is lightweight and has a small footprint allowing it to be integrated into many production lines. The print engine that is supplied is the SATO LT408 which governs the maximum print speed and media width. Built around a solid anodized aluminium alloy plate, with all the components protected by the rear metal shell, the EASYLINER is a safe and robust machine designed to be reliable and hardwearing over many years.
• speed and liner maximum width depending on Sato LT408 print module installed
• built around a solid anodized aluminium alloy plate, with all the components protected by the rear metal shell.
• A safe and robust machine, designed to last over time
• 3 pneumatic solenoid valves
• reel housing (diameter 250mm / 9.84”)
• liner path rollers numbered for quick loading
• most easy to use, thanks to the multi functional operating button with integrated luminous LED
• alarm reset button
• a luminous LED that signals alarms, machine state, stand-by (activated by external signal) or failure
• two flow regulators to control the exit and return of the pneumatic actuator
• two flow regulators to control the suction and holding force (Air Assist) of the label, at the dispensing stage