PRODUCT FOCUS: TSC PEX-1000 Series Print Engine
Our product focus this week is the TSC PEX-1000 Series – a print engine series with the wow factor!
It was released by TSC at the start of 2019, so fairly new to the market but just as powerful as its competition with some fantastic features.
It incorporates a robust die-cast construction, designed for years of reliability, ease of use, and cost-conscious serviceability. The PEX-1000 Series combines a precision print mechanism with high performance electronics to produce labels at up to 18 inches per second, the fastest in its class.
Designed for ease of integration, the PEX-1000 Series features a bolt-compatible construction with a commonly used GPIO interface and an easy to use color display. The PEX-1000 Series offers simple integration into both new and existing label application installations. It is ideal for manufacturing and logistic applications where high speed and high demand label printing is required.
• Durable and reliable, delivers outstanding print quality for every label
• State of the art and robust peel-off capability works with a wide range of label sizes, including excellent small label performance
• Highest print speed in its class, up to 18 ips
• High precision label registration supports labels as small as 5 mm high
• Multiple connectivity – Industry Standard GPIO, USB, Parallel, Serial, Ethernet, options including Bluetooth 4.0 & 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless module
• Exclusive color display is intuitive and easy to operate
• USB host in front supports one-step updates for label formats or firmware via USB drive
Ease of Maintenance
• Drawer design in rear for quick access to maintenance parts
• Media drive system is modular design for quick and easy access and replacement
• Easily mount the print engine into the current applicator and support print language emulation
All of the PEX-1000 Series models are available from TPS. For more information, please visit: TSC PEX-1000 Series